New ASP.NET 2.0 Version of The ADO Guy
Welcome to the new version of The ADO Guy. Most of the changes are under the covers, but there are a few things to note:
- No more collapsable sections (some of you didn't like them and I agreed).
- Registration is now required to ask questions. I've gotten a lot of abuse from my open way to submit questions. I am sorry to have to resort to this, but I am hoping this will help the process not hurt it. User information will only be used for questions and communication about them.
- Some visual changes, but not many.
Please let me know what you like and don't like. A couple of things aren't working yet:
- Searching quesitons is disabled for now. It'll return soon.
- The Book Owners area is disabled. This will return very very soon.
UPDATE: Comments aren't working...Yet.
This work by Shawn Wildermuth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License . Based on a work at wildermuth.com.