My Practical PhoneGap Course is now Live!
If you're interested in cross-platform mobile apps, I like the solution that PhoneGap has. It uses HTML5/CSS/JS as the UI stack and I find it compelling to build apps for iOS, Android, Kindle, Windows Phone and Windows 8 Store. I've just released a new course on PhoneGap that attempts to fill in some of the holes in building apps. The course includes:
- What is the the PhoneGap philosophy
- When to use (and not to use) PhoneGap
- How to use Single-Page-Application (SPA) model to build mobile apps
- How to get signing certs and provisioning profiles for iOS and Android apps
- How to build using PhoneGap Build
Hope you enjoy the course. You can view it here: