New ASP.NET 2.0 Version of The ADO Guy
November 7, 2005
Welcome to the new version of The ADO Guy. Most of the changes are under the covers, but there are a few things to note:
- No more collapsable sections (some of you didn’t like them and I agreed).
- Registration is now required to ask questions. I’ve gotten a lot of abuse from my open way to submit questions. I am sorry to have to resort to this, but I am hoping this will help the process not hurt it. User information will only be used for questions and communication about them.
- Some visual changes, but not many.
Please let me know what you like and don’t like. A couple of things aren’t working yet:
- Searching quesitons is disabled for now. It’ll return soon.
- The Book Owners area is disabled. This will return very very soon.
UPDATE: Comments aren’t working…Yet.
This work by Shawn Wildermuth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License . Based on a work at wildermuth.com.