These changes have been posted to the NHContrib project (where the NHibernate.LINQ lives) to allow the committers to validate and add it to new versions of the project. I am sure that it will need some refactoring and tweaking but the basics are done.
In addition, I’ll be finishing up my discussion of implementing the IUpdateable interface pretty soon to help those of you adding this support to your projects. I’ll also be blogging about how I added the IExpandProvider to help those of you trying to add that to your projects (or even to LINQ to SQL).
To prove out this new support, I’ve launched a new version of my Simple ADO.NET Data Services project with a NHibernate flavor. Go visit http://www.silverlightdata.com to see it working. In addition, I updated that sample to include paging support to make it a little more performant.
Let me know what you think.