Scott Guthrie and Tim Heuer Let Loose the Hounds
Scott Guthrie and Tim Heuer have put together an eight-part tutorial on Silverlight 2.0! The bits are not available yet, but if you’re intrested in what is coming in the new version, spend some time looking at this good tutorial.
I am speaking at the Alabama Code Camp tomorrow and I will be talking through many of the same features, but I can’t demo any of it. You’ll just have to join me at MIX if you want to see it working!
Here are the links:
Scott Guthrie’s Blog - First Look at Silverlight 2.0
- Part 1: Creating “Hello World” with Silverlight 2 and VS 2008
- Part 2: Using Layout Management
- Part 3: Using Networking to Retrieve Data and Populate a DataGrid
- Part 4: Using Style Elements to Better Encapsulate Look and Feel
- Part 5: Using the ListBox and DataBinding to Display List Data
- Part 6: Using User Controls to Implement Master/Details Scenarios
- Part 7: Using Templates to Customize Control Look and Feel
- Part 8: Creating a Digg Desktop Version of our Application using WPF