I was recently re-paving my machine and thought that it might be fun to show off what I use to prepare a machine for Silverlight development…so here goes:
Anything I missed that you can’t live without?
UPDATE: Great feedback found some more I failed to list:
- Reflector: View approximations of the real code and metadata of .NET assemblies (works with Silverlight assemblies too).
- Silverlight Spy: A great way to look at how Silverlight Applications work and works with reflector to see the code too.
- Paint.NET: An open source image editor that does most of what I need for simple image editing, sizing and touch-ups for free!
- Silverlight Extensions: Another control library with some cool features.
- Blacklight Silverlight Controls: A great free suite of controls unlike I’ve seen anywhere else.