May Oslo SDK Available - Now with Quadrant
The newest CTP of the Oslo SDK is available and lots of changes are included:
- IntelliPad with DSL Authoring Mode built-in (No more ‘samples included’ needed).
- Quadrant! (The Model Editor Piece of the Platform)
- The CLR and UML domains added to the Repository
- Unified Tooling (instead of lots of individual command-line tools)
The things to be aware of that have changed are:
- Setup is now unified.
- Lots of M-Language changes, read the readme.
- None of the whitepapers or docs are included. They are all included on the DevCenter.
For more information on this release, check out Chris Sells’ blog:
For a full write up of the changes, check out this post from the Oslo Team:
I will be updating my three part series for the new bits in the next week or so.