AgiliTrain and Rachel Appel Announce New Classes
We are very proud to announce that AgiliTrain and Rachel Appel are partnering to present a series of public classes on the next generation of web development. Rachel will be teaching two new courses for AgiliTrain on web development:
- The MVC Tour: A 3-day training session that features an in depth look at MVC – the Model/View/Controller pattern as implemented in ASP.NET.
- The jQuery Tour: A 3-day jQuery workshop that enables developers new to jQuery development to increase their knowledge and gain familiarity with the jQuery libraries, plug-ins and ecosystem.
For those not in the know, Rachel has been working as a mentor, instructor, software developer, architect and DBA for nearly 20 years. During her career, Rachel has worked with a variety of languages, technologies and systems and has contributed to projects of all sizes including large scale enterprise applications at some of the world’s leading companies. Rachel’s expertise lies within developing solutions that align business and technology using the Microsoft .NET family of products, particularly ASP.NET & SQL Server. She is also an ASP.NET MVP, ASPInsider and holds the Microsoft Certified Trainer, MCAD & MCSD certifications.
The workshops will be held in several cities including:
The MVC Tour (http://mvctour.com):
- Sep 14-16, 2009 in Seattle, WA
- Nov 2-4, 2009 in Philadelphia, PA
- Jan 11-13, 2010 in Dallas, TX
The jQuery Tour (http://jquerytour.com):
- Aug 24-26, 2009 in Philadelphia, PA
- Oct 5-7, 2009 in Dallas, TX
- Dec 7-9, 2009 in Seattle, WA
Get your seats while they last. Only sixteen students per date will be accepted.